“4-H Online” is an online system used to help us keep track of all the important information like and contact information and Participation Forms. We ask everyone (youth, parents, volunteers, staff, etc) to enroll (aka sign up) in 4-H Online each year. This helps us count how many people are involved in making Florida 4-H great which helps us do things like stay in touch with you, apply for grants and plan programs and events. Once you enroll, your information will be saved making it easy to register for events and re-enroll every year.
Before setting up a 4-H Online account, please contact county 4-H office for details specific to your county.
- Because you will need to choose a 4-H club and project you plan to or are currently involved in. Your county 4-H office can tell you about what clubs and projects are available in your county.
- And, your county 4-H office will need to approve your enrollment.
- Finally, some counties prefer to collect paper enrollment forms in addition to online enrollment.
The only people who will have access to your family information are your club organizational leader, county 4-H extension staff and state faculty (Regional 4-H Agent and State Online Administrator). The following instructions will help you successfully enroll your family and 4-Hers in your club and county and to renew your volunteer leader roles.
Click here to go to the 4-H online login site https://florida.4honline.com
Is this your first time using 4-H Online?
- Before setting up a 4-H Online account, please contact your 4-H County Agent for details specific to your county.
- Getting Started Using 4-H Online- Setting up your Browser, Security and Email Settings
- Enrolling for the First Time
Are you already enrolled in 4-H Online?