Florida’s four UF/IFAS Extension facilities are open year round and may be reserved by 4-H groups and other organizations. We can provide facilities for meetings, retreats and field trips. For reservations, please contact the Resident Director at each facility.
Specialty and Open Enrollment Camps
Specialty and Open Enrollment Camps are week long, residential (sleep-away) camps, which are open for all youth to attend. Camps Include:
- Marine Camp
- Shooting Sports and Sport fishing Camp
- Gator Adventures
- Senior Camp
- Operation: Military Kids Summer Camps
REGISTRATION BROCHURE for 2014
SPECIALTY and OPEN ENROLLMENT CAMPS COMING SOON!
- Complete Summer 4-H Camp Schedule
- 2014 Registration Brochure Coming Soon!
- What to Expect at Camp
- Information for Parents
- Camp Graphics
- Summer Food Service Program (Cover Letter and Income Eligibility)
- Medication Form
- Florida 4-H Camping Summer Attendance Report 2013
Contribute to Camp Success
Contact Annie Muscato, State Resource Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Summer 2014 Camp Staff Application is REOPENED until February 28th, 2014. If you have questions about employment for the summer of 2014, please email Kim Gumbiner, Florida 4-H Camping Business/Administrative Manager, at email@example.com.