Camp Cherry Lake
Camp Cherry Lake is a place to grow, find peace and make friends. Located on scenic Cherry Lake, rustic cabins, an open-air pavilion and a dining hall are nestled among live oaks on a gently sloping bank.
To schedule a tour or check availability, please email Neva Baltzell at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (850) 929-4429.
Camp Cherry Lake is open year-round and may be reserved for:
Camp Cherry Lake can provide a number of opportunities including:
- Auditorium that seats 200.
- Audio visual equipment by request.
- Dining Hall with climate control, seating 150.
- Overnight accommodations in 14 rustic cabins sleeping 9 each.
- Staff cabins with climate control, sleeping 50 people.
- Outdoor pavilion with large barbecue grill.
- Campfire circle.
- Waterfront facilities with canoes, kayaks fishing and a swimming.
- Ball field and Sports/Recreational equipment available upon request.
- Food service is also available.
- New climate controlled multipurpose building that sleeps 28.
Educational, Buisness, Family & Church Retreats
Camp Cherry Lake is affordable and tranquil. Its private beach and boat dock allow all ages to safely interact while having fun. Because the facilities may be reserved for private parties, picnics or reunions, the camping experience may be used to reaffirm family values and traditions. Camp Cherry Lake limits distractions and is the perfect place to hold meetings or in-service sessions for educators.
Programs at the Camp bring science to life in this living laboratory. Groups of “campers” observe, explore and interact with nature in an informal setting of experiential learning. 4-H Environmental Education Curriculum can serve as a guide for your outdoor experiences, or you can design your own.
Phone: (850) 929-4429
Fax: (850) 929-4711
3861 NE Cherry Lake Circle
Madison, Florida 32340
Directions to Camp Cherry Lake
Cherry Lake 4-H Center is located 14 miles north of Madison, Florida. From I-10, exit at Highway 53 and head north into Madison. Turn left on Hwy. 90 and head west to Hwy. 53. Turn right on Highway 53. Cherry Lake is approximately 11 miles north. Look for Hwy. 253, turn right and look for Camp Cherry Lake signs.