Camp Cloverleaf is a traditional camp with modern conveniences, combining a relaxed camp atmosphere with today’s camping desires.
Nestled on the banks of Lake Francis in Highlands County, its private facilities, open spaces and good fishing allow participants to play, learn, and work in a safe and enjoyable environment.
To schedule a tour or check availability, please email Steve Cooper at email@example.com or give us a call at (863) 465-4884.
For summer camp information, please contact your local 4-H Extension Agent, or click HERE for more information about our Gator Adventures Camp, open to all youth ages 8-13.
Camp Cloverleaf is open to the public year-round and may be reserved for a variety of uses:
Camp Cloverleaf can provide a number of opportunities including:
- Conference rooms seating 15-125
- Overnight accommodations for up to 150 in climate controlled cabins
- Dining hall with climate control
- Food service by request
- Outdoor pavilion with large barbecue grill
- Campfire Circle seating 150
- Large air-conditioned auditorium stage and seats up to 150
- Waterfront facilities with canoes, kayaks, fishing and swimming
- Lighted recreational field
- Recreational equipment available by request
- Audio-Visual equipment by request (projectors, screens, and speaker system)
- Wireless Internet
Educational, Business, Family & Church Retreats
Camp Cloverleaf provides the perfect escape from the noise and clutter of the busy world and an opportunity to work in a relaxed atmosphere. Camp Cloverleaf is affordable and tranquil. The private facilities can accommodate group meetings, corporate retreats and team development activities. The Camp’s small meeting rooms are perfect for workshops and demonstrations. Its private beach and 2-boat dock create a safe perimeter for waterfront activities, allowing guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors of South Central Florida.
Programs at Camp Cloverleaf bring science to life in this living laboratory. Groups of “campers” observe, explore and interact with nature in an informal setting of experiential learning. The 4-H Environmental Education Curriculum can serve as a guide for your outdoor experiences, or you can design your own.
Phone: (863) 465-4884
Fax: (863) 465-9357
126 Cloverleaf Rd.
Lake Placid, FL 33852