4-H Clubs are the foundation for successful club programming. Having the necessary resources can and will help the 4-H Agent and Club Leader work together in achieving club program success. The following 4-H publications and resources were developed to support the organization of 4-H clubs. Some of the forms are simply guides and samples to help in county programming. Please contact your local County Extension Office as additional materials may be county specific.
- New Club Charter Application for Club Secretary
- Annual Club Charter Request Form
- Club Organization Form
- 4-H Club Planning Workbook 4H GCW 20
- Leaders Guide to Club Program Planning
- 4-H Club Officers’ Handbook
- Florida 4-H Secretary’s Book [pdf]
- Florida 4-H Treasurer’s Book [pdf]
- Enroll in 4-H via 4HOnline
- 4-H Enrollment Form use only if county 4-H office requires
- 4-H Participation Form required of all youth and adults participating in 4-H
- 4-H Youth Group Enrollment Form used by 4-H staff, teachers, and others for 4-H school enrichment groups, etc.
- Volunteer Application through 4HOnline.
- Paper applications are available for those without Internet access.Download the paper Application Applicants submitting the paper application must also complete the paper Participation Form
For questions about content on this page contact Bryan Terry at email@example.com.