4-H Clubs are the foundation for successful club programming. Having the necessary resources can and will help the 4-H Agent and Club Leader work together in achieving club program success. The following 4-H publications and resources were developed to support the organization of 4-H clubs. Some of the forms are simply guides and samples to help in county programming. Please contact your local County Extension Office as additional materials may be county specific.
- New Club Charter Application for Club Secretary
- Annual Club Charter Request Form
- Club Organization Form
- 4-H Club Planning Workbook 4H GCW 20
- Leaders Guide to Club Program Planning
- 4-H Club Officers’ Handbook
- Florida 4-H Secretary’s Book [pdf]
- Florida 4-H Treasurer’s Book [pdf]
- Enroll in 4-H via 4-H Online 2.0
- 4-H Enrollment Form use only if county 4-H office requires
- 4-H Participation Form required of all youth and adults participating in 4-H
- 4-H Youth Group Enrollment Form used by 4-H staff, teachers, and others for 4-H school enrichment groups, etc.
- Volunteer Application must be completed via 4-H Online 2.0.
- Paper applications are available for those without Internet access.Download the paper Application Applicants submitting the paper application must also complete the paper Participation Form
- 4-H Policies
- Volunteer Training Series