Florida 4-H Clover Society
The Florida 4-H Clover Society is an important giving society that provides the Florida 4-H State Program Leader with resources to meet the program’s most pressing needs. In the face of dwindling federal and state resources, the Clover Society was designed to provide a steady source of support for Florida 4-H. The Society is reserved for individuals or entities wishing to contribute $500 or more.
Clover Society Membership Levels
(Gifts can be pledged over five years)
Your Gift Will Ensure:
– Florida 4-H expands its reach beyond 200,000 youth in urban and rural communities around the state.
– 4-H can grow to meet future needs with programming in science, technology, engineering and math; healthy living; and citizenship and leadership.
– 4-H youth continue to “Learn By Doing” with hands-on opportunities and positive relationships with caring adult leaders.
Benefits of Membership:
– Invitation to events hosted by Florida 4-H.
– Recognition annually in the Florida 4-H Connections Newsletter.
– Recognition on the Florida 4-H web site.
– Subscription to the Florida -H Connections Newsletter to stay up-to-date on program news and developments.
– A gift of appreciation from Florida 4-H signifying their membership in the Clover Society.
-While yearly memberships are appreciated, Florida 4-H suggests that potential Clover Society members consider pledging support for a period of five years. A five-year pledge that is invested in spendable dollars makes a significant difference in the 4-H program’s ability to impact Florida’s youth.
– Membership is based on a fiscal year calendar (April 1- March 31)
– Pledges work to increase your membership level (ex: A $500 gift pledged for 5 years is credited up front as a $2,500 gift resulting in a Gold level gift)
– Your gift can be paid in monthly or quarterly installments throughout the fiscal year. For example, a gift of $2,500 works out to just $42 per month or $125 per quarter for five years.
– Checks are payable to the University of Florida Foundation, designated to the 4-H Clover Society.
Thank You to our Current Clover Society Members
Mr. and Mrs. Doyle Carlton, III
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Dr. and Mrs. Nick Place
Ms. Linda Syfett
Ms. Mamie Wise
Dr. Faye Culp
Mr. and Mrs. Dennis and Georgene Bender
Hillsborough County Farm Bureau
Mr. Ben Campen
Mr. and Mrs. David and Whitney Ellis
Mr. and Mrs. Jim Spratt
Mr. and Mrs. William and Christine DeBraal
Mr. Dan DiVico
Mr. Todd Bundy
Baird Foundation, Inc.
Ms. Leann Barber
Dr. Hannah Carter
Mr. and Mrs. Chris DeCubellis
FL Strawberry Research & Education Foundation
Dr. and Mrs. Michael Gutter
Mr. and Mrs. Bruce and Kathy Hartman
Hillsborough County 4-H Youth Foundation, Inc.
Mr. and Mrs. Derek and Annie Muscato
Mr. Justin Rees
Ms. Betty Jo Tompkins
Ms. Christine Weingart
Mr. Michael Wickersheim
For questions about content on this page contact Caylin Hilton at email@example.com or 352-392-1975.