Annual Florida 4-H Community Club Membership Fee
The Florida 4-H Youth Development Program requires an annual $20.00 membership fee for Community Club Members 4-H ages 8-18 (age as of September 1, 2017).* Cloverbuds (youth 4-H ages 5-7) and adults are NOT charged a state fee. Please do not make any payments for cloverbuds or adults at the community club membership fee payment site. If your county or club charges a fee for cloverbuds, you will pay the fee to your county and not at the payment site.
Please wait until August 17 to submit online membership fee payments for the 2017-2018 4-H year. Membership fees are not collected for youth enrolling as “Short-term Members”. Please do not submit online payments for programs such as 4-H camps at the membership payment site. Check with your county office for payment instructions for these programs.
Directions to Pay Annual Membership Fee:
Directions with Images (PDF)
- Click on the “Pay Annual Community Club Membership Fee” link or image below. This will direct you to the CASHNet® e-commerce payment website. CASHNet® is owned by Higher One, Inc.
- When you see the payment website, click on Community Club Membership Fees.
- Provide the First and Last Name and Birthday for this youth’s membership, as entered in the 4HOnline enrollment system.
- Choose your primary 4-H county and click add to basket.
- Review Basket. Click Checkout if everything is correct or click Edit to make changes. Click Add Additional Memberships each time you need to pay for an additional youth member in your family.
- Input your contact information, read the acknowledgement, mark that you agree and understand, and click Continue Checkout.
Note: Your credit/debit card statement will read as a University of Florida (UNIV FL ONLINE PMNT) transaction and not a 4-H transaction.
- Input credit/debit card information for payment. Click Continue Checkout
- Provide acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Higher One, Inc. User Agreement.
- Review your Items Selected and Payment Information.
- Click Submit Payment.
- You will be e-mailed a receipt to the address you provided on the payment section. If you would like to print a receipt or have another copy of the receipt e-mailed, you may do so at the bottom of this screen.
- Close your browser or click End Session at the top of the page. Thank you for submitting your payment! Have a great 4-H Year!
How your fee will be used…
- $10.00 will go directly to the local county 4-H Youth Development Program.
- $10.00 will go to the state 4-H Youth Development Program to help improve, update, and modernize state-level events, activities, and competitions for 4-H youth. This money will also help cover the costs of things previously covered by counties such as insurance and transporting youth to regional and state events.
* Some counties may charge a different fee amount.
**Families who are unable to pay by credit card or debit card may click here to learn how to pay by check or money order.
Refund Policy: To request a refund, please e-mail a copy of your receipt to 4HFees@ifas.ufl.edu and state the reason for the refund request in the e-mail.
If you cannot afford to pay your child’s membership fee, please contact your local county 4-H Agent.