4-H Day at LEGOLAND – September 23
The 5th Annual 4-H Day at LEGOLAND is Saturday, September 23. This event is an opportunity for 4-H members and their families to explore the LEGOLAND theme park at a deep discount while raising funds for 4-H clubs, camps and other educational programs. LEGOLAND is a great way to have fun with the entire family and learn about science, engineering and technology.
Tickets are $35.00/person (a portion of each ticket price benefits the Florida 4-H Foundation). A combination theme park and water park ticket is also available for $55.00/person.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You do not have to be a member of or volunteer with 4-H to use the discount!
- Youth under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
- Tickets are only good for Saturday, September 22, 2017.
- If you have a 4-H t-shirt, please wear it! We would like to see a “sea of green” at LEGOLAND that day!
- You are responsible for your transportation to and from the park, and for making any reservations for overnight accommodations. Many of the hotels in the area offer free shuttle services to and from the park, so ask your hotel concierge. You may also want to consider the on-site LEGOLAND Hotel.
- If you are driving to the park, parking costs $17.00 on-site, but you can save $2.00 if you order your parking pass online.
- For information about park attractions, show schedules, food, height restrictions or accommodations for persons with disabilities, visit http://florida.legoland.com/. Check out their online family guide. If you have toddlers, you may also want to read LEGOLAND’s What to Do When You’re Two.
- Please share photos of your LEGOLAND experience on social media using #4Heverywhere.