July 27- 30, 2020
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
What is 4-H University?
Florida 4-H University is a week-long overnight event for senior 4-H youth (4-H age 14-18) held at the University of Florida. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in educational workshops lead by University of Florida faculty, explore career opportunities, lead community service activities, interact with youth from all over the state, and have fun while developing critical life skills that will help them become productive and engaged citizens of the communities, their country, and their world.
More About 4-H University
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Competitive Events
- Share the Fun at 4-H University
- Workshops and Funshops
- State Council Meeting at 4-H University
- 4-H University Committee
- 4-H University Service Learning Activity
- How to Register for 4-H University
- Registration Fees
- Donate-Sponsor 4-H University
- 4-HU Contacts
- Share the Fun is a free event, however, parents and guests need to check in at the Headquarter Desk outside the ballroom on the 2nd Floor of the Reitz Union to get a guest wristband.
- To purchase tickets to the Youth Awards – Dessert Reception on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. click here: Buy Dessert Reception Tickets Here
- Hall of Fame Dinner Tickets – this is an event to honor adult 4-H lifelong supporters. State Officers and 4-H University committee members are the ONLY youth that attend this dinner. All other youth eat at Gator Corner Dining. If you would like to attend the 4-H Hall of Fame Induction Banquet and Ceremony, please check back for a link to buy tickets here.
Watch Facebook Live!
- Tune in on Facebook to watch these events streamed live! Link to Facebook HERE.
- Share the Fun – Tuesday, July 28 at 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Awards Dessert Reception and Officer Installation – Wednesday, July 29 at 7:00 p.m
- State Competitive Event Awards – Thursday, July 30 at 10:00 a.m.
Service Activity – Food Drive
FOOD DRIVE: Please bring non-perishable food items with you to 4-HU. When you check in we will have a designated donation area where you can drop off your donations. Donations will be sent to the UF Hitchcock Field and Fork Pantry. Click here for more information about the Pantry. Here is a list of suggested items to bring.
- Beans (canned and dry)
- Peanut Butter