4-HU Returning to 4H
ACTIVE 4-H MEMBER?
- May 1st – Regular Registration Opens
- June 30th – Regular Registration Closes
- July 1st– All participants must be approved in 4-HOnline
- Participants not approved or covered on the County Level by July 1st will be considered a participant of 4-H University and will be responsible for their cost.
- July 8th – Last day for same gender substitutions
For more information regarding pricing, refunds, substitution and more, please refer to the Cost page.
Registration for Florida 4-H Members will be facilitated through Florida 4-H Online and your local County Extension Office. To be considered eligible for participation in Florida 4-H University, participants must be between the ages of 14-18 by September 1st of the previous year and must not have graduated high school.