MAY 16-18, 2014
FLORIDA 4-H PARTNERS WITH UNITED HEALTH CARE TO OFFER INTERMEDIATE YOUTH A FUN WEEKEND AT CAMP OCALA!
Who: Intermediate Youth (ages 11-13) (“Non-members” are welcome who would first enroll as a short-term member to register for the event.)
When: May 16-18, 2014
Where: Camp Ocala 4-H Center (http://florida4h.org/camps_/camp-ocala/)
Cost: $45 youth $50 adults
Registration April 2 – May 2, 2014
What To Bring (click here to pull up list)
Agenda (click here)
- United Health Care and National 4-H have joined together to create EAT4-HEALTH. Eat4-Health is a series of fun, hands on activities that teach nutrition and the importance of physical activity.
- Participants will learn through fun activities how to set goals, eat healthy and be active.
- Youth will also participate in FUN SHOPS such as, an Obstacle Course, Mock Legislature, Scavenger Hunt, and other team building activities.
- Youth will also learn about opportunities available for Senior 4-H members such as 4-H Legislature, 4-H University, and State Council.
- Each county will receive a FREE Eat4Health curriculum and a Kit with all the supplies
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
PROMOTIONAL FLYER FOR ADVERTISING (click here)
For more information contact Wendi Armstrong at email@example.com