Leadership Adventure Weekend
Who: 4-H Members aged 13-18 (4-H age)
When: September 19-21, 2014
Where: 4-H Camp Ocala
Cost: $110 (includes t-shirt)
This weekend will focus on a train the trainer type event for teen leaders. We will touch on club, county, & district officer responsibilities, team building, district & county council, communication and leadership skills along with being an ambassador for 4-H among other topics. The goal is to train participants to go back and repeat these trainings at a district, county, and club level. If you have an idea for a topic you would like to see taught at this event please contact Wendi Armstrong at email@example.com.
- ROBERT RULES! Parliamentary Pocedures in Action
- Create S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Uncovering Team Strengths
- Developing a Commanding Podium Presence
- Conflict Resolution: Great Minds Think Differently
- Recruit, Retain and Enage 4-H Members
Registration will open on May 12th and close on September 12, 2014
- Registration is now OPEN on 4HOnline: https://florida.4honline.com/
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Wendi Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.