Leadership Adventure Weekend
Who: 4-H Members aged 13-18 (4-H age)
When: 2015 (TBD)
Cost: $110 (includes t-shirt)
This weekend will focus on a train the trainer type event for teen leaders. We will touch on club, county, & district officer responsibilities, team building, district & county council, communication and leadership skills along with being an ambassador for 4-H among other topics. The goal is to train participants to go back and repeat these trainings at a district, county, and club level. If you have an idea for a topic you would like to see taught at this event please contact Wendi Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ROBERT RULES! Parliamentary Procedures in Action
- Create S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Uncovering Team Strengths
- Developing a Commanding Podium Presence
- Conflict Resolution: Great Minds Think Differently
- Recruit, Retain and Engage 4-H Members
- 2015 Registration information coming July 205
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Wendi Armstrong at email@example.com.