National Dairy Conference
The National 4-H Dairy Conference is an exciting four day educational program held in conjunction with World Dairy EXPO. The format for this national conference is a series of educational workshops, field trips and career explorations. More than 200 outstanding 4-H’ers in dairy projects from across the country attend.
When: Late September/Early October These conference dates correspond annually with World Dairy EXPO.
Where: Madison, Wisconsin
- Selection is based on outstanding 4-H Dairy members with a suggested minimum of three years completed in the 4-H dairy program (including current year).
- Must be at least 15 by September 1 of the current 4-H year.
- Interested youth are recommended by their Extension agent and/or 4-H Leader.
- The Dairy Youth Specialist and member of state Dairy Youth Advisory Committee rank the nominees and select delegates based on available funding.
- Participants may not attend the conference more than one time.
- Approximately 6 delegates are selected from county nominations and provided with financial support for their trip to the National 4-H Dairy Conference.