Exciting changes have occurred. Both the Photo and Poster contests have been overhauled by the State Communications Committee. We believe the changes will encourage more entries into both competitions while encouraging 4-H youth to learn specific skills in the process. The new rules and resources are listed below. A 24 x 36 PDF file display summarizing the new rules.
- State 4-H Poster Contest Class Descriptions and Guidelines (PDF file)
- Judging Rubric (PDF file) – This document prints on legal size paper 11 x 14
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF File)
- Poster Contest Label/Release (PDF file) – Complete and affix to the back of the poster entry
- Adv. Visual Arts 1 – Sketch book Crossroads (Available at National 4-H Supply)
- Adv. Visual Arts 2 – Portfolio Pathways (Available at National 4-H Supply)
Submit all of them prior to June 1st.
Disclaimer:The Florida 4-H Youth Development Program, The Florida 4-H Foundation, Inc. and UF/IFAS Extension do not support or endorse any sites other than their own. They bear no responsibility for any information contained on these sites. This page exists merely to guide visitors to potentially helpful resources.
Need more info?
If you have questions about the contest, contact Shaumond Scott at the State Office.