Volunteer Leaders Forum
September 26-27, 2014
Hilton Ocala, Ocala, FL
Workshop proposals are CLOSED. Proposals were open until June 20th and decisions were disbursed on or by June 27th.
Registration opened June 20th and will remain open on 4-HOnline until August 29th, with a late registration deadline of September 5th. Registration cost will be $75 for the first 150 registrants or for the extent of the regular registration period. Once the late registration period has begun, or 150 individuals have registered on 4-HOnline, then the cost of registration will rise to $125.
- Cost: $75 for the first 150 registrants or until late registration. $125 following whichever event happens first.
- There will be a Saturday Only registration option that will be a static $75 for the whole duration of the registration period (regular and late)
- Registration Window: June 20th – August 29th. Late registration until September 5th.
- All participants (Agents and Volunteers) please register on 4-HOnline: https://florida.4honline.com/
- If you need help registering on 4-HOnline please refer to this document.
Please refer below for what your registration cost will cover:
- Lodging for one (1) night at the Hilton Ocala (From Friday Sep 26 – Saturday Sep 27)
- Dinner on Friday, breakfast for overnight guests, lunch on Saturday, and snacks during the course of the event
- Facility Cost
- Workshop Participation
- Conference Materials
More details regarding the program will take place in August, following the conclusion of 4-H University. For a rough time estimate and understanding of what to expect, please take a look at last years agenda, linked below.
Lodging is included in the cost of all participants who register full time for the Volunteer Forum. The rooms are double occupancy and we ask that all registered attendees please fill out the below spreadsheet for roommate requests and preferences. All roommate requests must be input by August 29th for office knowledge when handling room assignments.
If you do not have anyone in mind for a roommate, please leave that space blank and we will assign one for you after the 29th deadline. Between now and then feel free to check the below document intermittently to see if others are in the same situation; we encourage those individuals to reach out to each other if you would like to claim them as a roommate.
If any particular participant would like to have a room to themselves, would like to bring their family, or live close enough that they do not need to stay overnight, they are welcome to do so. If needed, the Hilton Ocala will be holding a block of rooms for participants who wish to pursue this avenue for $99 per room. Any interested participants should contact the hotel directly to book your room(s).
Please be advised that this option will be at the choice of the individual and will not affect your registration cost. There will be a question on your registration in 4HOnline for if you plan to pursue any of the above options so you do not have to notify us directly. However, if you happen to change your mind please email Travis Shepard, State 4-H Event Coordinator, by August 29th to be added to our roommate assignment process.
For questions regarding the Volunteer Forum please contact either of the following:
|Programmatic Questions||Logistical Questions|
|Title||State 4-H Volunteer Specialist||State 4-H Events Coordinator|
|Name||Dr. Bryan Terry||Travis Shepard|