4-H Day at LEGOLAND – September 14
We are excited to announce our 7th annual 4-H Day at LEGOLAND Saturday, September 14, 2019. This event is an opportunity for 4-H members and their families to explore the LEGOLAND theme park at a deep discount. Tickets for this event are only $39.99/person or a combo ticket that includes the water park for $62.99/person. LEGOLAND is a great way to have fun with the entire family and learn about science, engineering and technology. If you have a 4-H t-shirt, please wear it! We would like to see a “sea of green” at LEGOLAND that day.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about this event:
- 4-H Day at LEGOLAND is open to anyone!
- Tickets are only good for Saturday, September 14, 2018.
- Tickets must be ordered online at least 24 hours before the event- so order your tickets before 11:59 PM on Friday, September 13th.
- Youth under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
- You do not have to bring your 4-H Membership card; just bring the tickets you print at home generated by the link above.
- If you have a 4-H t-shirt, please wear it! We would like to see a “sea of green” at LEGOLAND that day.
- Tickets do not include admission to the water park unless you buy the combo ticket for $62.99/person.
- You are responsible for your transportation to and from the park, and for making any reservations for overnight accommodations. Many of the hotels in the area offer free shuttle services to and from the park, so ask your hotel concierge. The LEGOLAND Hotel recently opened and is offering some great deals online.
- If you are driving to the park, you can purchase preferred parking for $25.23.
- You can also get the LEGOLAND round trip bus transportation for $5.00. 24 hour advance reservation required. Pick Up at I-Drive 360. Bus stop is at the backside of 8401 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819 at 9:00am. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Leaves to return at scheduled Park closing.
- The LEGOLAND website has lots of helpful information, including show times, recommended attractions for specific ages, height restrictions for roller coasters, accommodations for persons with disabilities, and information about on site food vendors: http://florida.legoland.com/.
- Please share photos and updates of your 4-H LEGOLAND adventure on social media using the hashtags #fl4hlegoland and #4heverywhere.
- Remember, anyone can get these tickets for 4-H Day at LEGOLAND, so send all your friends and family to the LEGOLAND website to order your tickets!